In light of the recent outbreak of Coronavirus Covid-19, Monroe’s Beauty Salon Blackwood would like to reassure all clients and staff that recent government guidelines have been adhered to and all the necessary steps have been put into place for your safety. Please see below the measures we have put in place to keep you as safe as we possibly can.
1. Safety screens are at the nail desks and on reception, this will safeguard against coughs and sneezes.
2.Anti-bacterial hand wash, hand gel and disposable towels are all available.
3. Tissues are available in all areas of the salon just in case you cough or sneeze.
4. All work stations will be disinfected regularly throughout the day and deep cleaning will be done every evening.
5. We will be checking in with staff and clients to ensure they have no symptoms and asking whether you have had any contact with anyone who has been infected.
6.Clients will be asked to wash hands as soon as you enter the salon we do not want to offend you, you will also need to wear a mask , staff will also be wearing masks ,staff will be washing hands thoroughly before and after every client.
7. All our tools will be sterilized in barbicide solution in accordance with the SSE.
8. Anti bacterial spray will be used on door handles, credit card machine, toilet flushes, taps, handrails and any other hard surfaces not mentioned here. Reception area will be cleaned frequently throughout the day.
9. We ask that if you could please arrive on time for your appointment and please let us know if you were to feel unwell during your treatment.
10. no towels on the beds so we can wash them down after every client, we have taken away all magazines at this time also.
Thank you for your cooperation during this difficult time.
Monroe’s Beauty Salon